Forward vibratory plate
The Swepac F 50B is a 52 kg battery powered vibratory plate characterized by its compact, robust design, low maintenance requirements and thus low operating costs.
Suited for emission free compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
- The machine is powered by a 1.0kWh Lithium-Ion battery and a 24V 600W DC motor. Since it is emission-free, the machine can be used in poorly ventilated areas, as well as indoors.
- Operating time exceeds one hour with a single battery.
- The F 50B is suitable for smaller jobs, such as modifying the subsurface for pavers. With a Vulkollan® plate
(accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine can cope with the toughest of jobs since the motor and transmission are fully enclosed in a rugged polythene casing.
- The chassis and protection frame are hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection and maintenance-free life.
- Easy to maintain and service – no air filter or engine oil changes. No handling of fuel.
- The excentric element has permanently lubricated bearings.
- The handle bar can easily be removed without any tools, for instance, for transportation.
- All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Vulkollan plate 300 mm