Reversible vibratory plate
The Swepac FB 255 is a high-performance diesel-powered reversible compactor with electric start.
Suited for compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
- The machine is fast with a superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
- The chassis, protection frame and handle are hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection and maintenance-free life.
- The FB 255 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
- The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
- The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space.
- With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it compacts paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations and can be equipped with a heating element in the grip as an option.
- The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
- All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Vulkollan plate 550 mm
- Heated hand-grip
- Hour meter