Screed / surface vibrator
The Swepac SVM 25E is an electrically driven modular screed for surface- and deep-vibration of fresh concrete surfaces.
- The SVM 25 is based on a modular system consisting of sections that can be built up to a length of 25 m.
- It has a 3-phase electric motor, reliable and environmental friendly.
- Made of strong, light weight aluminum, which means low weight / m
- Can be angled between sections up to 6 degrees.
- Deep vibration down to about 150 mm.
- Handwinch is standard equipment.
- Extendable handles on both drive unit and end-section.
- Vibrational shaft in stainless steel.
- High quality bearings, equipped with grease nipples that are flush protected.
- The electric system as well as circuit-breakers are vibration-protected.
- Can work directly on the reinforcement with “skates” mounted on the screed.
- As an option, an electric winch-set is available, enabling just one person to operate the screed.
- All Swepac surface vibrators are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Skates with stepless adjustment, from 30 – 150 mm.
- Electric winches, with 3 phase electric motor driven worm gears
- Extra third winch when using longer screeds to avoid bending in the middle
- Outrigger U2 or U3 for track rail system
- Extender, 0.5 m
- Special connection set for making steeper
slopes than standard connections
- Fixed rail support, on request