Screed rail system
The C25-145 are part of a floor levelling system for use on rails when casting concrete.
This is a complete and flexible system from Combiform for casting of concrete floors. The screed rails are available in 7 different heights which will fit slabs from metal decking to heavy duty industrial floors.
- Material: Steel 1 mm thick & PE plastic strip
- True joint – dowel bar holder/alignment
- Form system
- Crack allocation control
- Easy and accurate levelling
- Static load capacity 600 kg (support c-c 1100 mm)
- Temperature range -30°C- +80°C
- Suitable Swepac Poker vibrators available in different models and diameters when casting with Combiform.
- For detailed product specifications download the products sheet
- Locking clips for reinforcing and assuring height of the profile (included in the std 35 m box)
- Adjustment screws for easy and quick alignment
- Ground plate to ensure stable support
- Top extender, 30 mm, for extra thick concrete layer and/or design
- Adjustment tool for easy levelling