Forward vibratory plate
The Swepac F 80 is suitable for smaller jobs, such as adjusting the subsurface for pavers.
Suited for compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
- The machine can cope with the toughest of jobs since parts of the motor and transmission are fully enclosed in a rugged polythene casing.
- The chassis and protection frame are hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection and maintenance-free life.
- With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The excentric element has permanently lubricated bearings that require no maintenance.
- The handlebar can easily be removed without any tools, for instance, for transportation.
- All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Vulkollan plate 430 mm
- Wheel-kit for easy transportation
- Hour meter