Forward vibratory plate
The Swepac F 90A is a compact, lightweight vibratory plate that is easy to maneuver. It is mainly built for asphalt and features a 21 liter built in water tank.
Suited for compaction of asphalt, sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones
- The machine is ideal for compacting small asphalted/ paved areas and for repair jobs.
- Ergonomic de-vibrated handle with reduced vibration levels.
- It is also good for gravel and sand. With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it can compact paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The chassis is hot-dip galvanized, which means superior corrosion protection for the integrated water tank as well.
- The Hardox® wear plate in the base ensures a long service life and the bottom plate is specially designed for asphalt applications.
- Wheel kit for easy transportation.
- All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Vulkollan plate 530 mm
- Hour meter