Round vibratory plate
The Swepac FR95 is ideal for work in areas with limited space, such as trenches. It is also suitable for use in gardens and parks.
Suited for compaction of sand and gravel.
- The machine’s superior maneuverability and base plate design enable better compaction at curb edges and in corners compared to any other vibratory plate.
- The FR 95 works like a “regular” vibratory plate but is much more flexible.
- The ergonomic and well devibrated handle makes the FR 95 very comfortable and easy to operate. Hand-arm-vibrations are very low (<2.5m/s2).
- The chassis and handle are hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection and maintenance free life.
- The excentric element has permanentl lubricated bearings that require no maintenance.