Electronic frequency converter
The PVCE high-frequency converter has been designed to give a long operating life and high reliability.
- Thanks to the low weight of the unit, it is easy and comfortable to carry to, from and on the work site.
- The low weight is due to the voltage and frequency being converted electronically instead of using a traditional rotary converter.
- Protected by a zinc-coated steel cage and fitted with an ergonomic lifting handle.
- Shockproof design and rubber-covered sides.
- Works in both 50 Hz and 60 Hz frequency of input power supply.
- For 60 Hz, other pokers than for 50 Hz must be used.
- Note: When the input frequency changes from 50 Hz to 60 Hz, the output frequency shifts from 200 Hz to 240 Hz.
- Common to our machine models, they are smooth and easy to work with. They are also robust and reliable, which means low operating and maintenance costs.