Screed / surface vibrator
The Swepac SV 23E is a floor vibrator with single beams designed for surface and flat vibration of fresh concrete surfaces
- The SV 23E comes in various aluminium profile lengths 1.6 / 2.2 / 3.2 / 4.2 m.
- The profiles are locked with a quick-fitting without the need for tools.
- The variable speed motor vibrator allows for adjusted vibration frequency for all concrete types and textures.
- High-speed motor and high vibration frequency.
- The low weight and smooth design of the machine make it easy to move and handle in confined spaces.
- A stay placed in an ergonomic position is used as a lifting handle when moving the machine.
- Highly suitable for renovation work.
- High-performance motor vibrations.
- Well-balanced handles give very low hand and arm vibrations with high operator comfort.
- The adjustable handle provides many options for different operators’ conditions.
- A wooden beam can be used as an alternative if the aluminium profile is not available. Fixings included.
- Common to our machine models, they are smooth and easy to work with. They are also robust and reliable, which means low operating and maintenance costs