Screed / surface vibrator
The Swepac SVF is a fixed double beam for surface- and deep-vibration of fresh concrete surfaces.
- The SVF comes in fixed lengths.
- It offers very high surface flatness, thanks to it’s extruded aluminum profile.
- 120 mm profile which gives good flexural resistance and stable construction.
- Deep vibration to 150 mm.
- Made of strong, light weight aluminum, which means low weight / m.
- The vibration unit can be turned 90 degrees for horizontal vibration which gives a level floor.
- Lifting handle and pull rope included
- Easy to adjust the level of the screed.
- The centrifugal force of the vibration unit can be adjusted from 0-3140 N, depending on screed length and type of concrete.
- All Swepac surface vibrators are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Skates with stepless adjustment, from 30 – 150 mm.