The Swepac TR 2000-HRM is a ride-on trowel for larger surfaces, intended for levelling and troweling of freshly laid concrete floors.
- TR 2000-HRM- is an easy-to-drive, smooth and well-balanced trowel for optimal processing of concrete.
- High maximum work RPM gives an effective and quick processing time of the fresh concrete.
- Equipped with Honda’s reliable and environmental friendly, air cooled petrol engine GX690.
- Thanks to the high driving position, the operator has a good overview of the work throughout the process and the work shift.
- The oversized chassis frame effectively protects the rotary work tool from severe shocks and unwanted damage to the equipment.
- Four LED headlights effectively cover all angles and provide excellent light around the entire machine.
- Double water sprinklers are used if the concrete dry quick.
- Equipped with Swepac’s unique blade locking system. The same system is used for the other trowels. No tools required for replacement, only 1 pin per blade axis, which you can easily detach without any tools.
- The same blades for TR 2000-HRM and the handheld TR 950 simplifies and reduce costs.
- Designed to facilitate accessibility to vital service points. This means that the machine owner is encouraged to take care of the important maintenance and service work
- An optional strong and easy-to-use transport device is available.
- All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.