All of our machines are versatile and easy to operate. Designed for heavy-duty and with high reliability. This means low running and maintenance costs.
- The TR 600P has a strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Long and height adjustable handle.
- The handle can be folded to make transport and storage easy.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold from any point along the ergonomic handle.
- Strong protection frame with a lifting hook.
- Fast working speed reduces the working time.
- The rotating protection ring offers excellent visibility features. An O-ring fitted on the outside of the cover protects walls against damage.
- All steel parts have been galvanized with an extra thick layer to provide better protection against corrosion.
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment.
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick- release pin per blade.
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine backwards with the transport wheels fitted.
- The machine has been designed such that when the machine is tilted backwards, no engine oil can escape through the valve into the carburettor or the silencer.