The Swepac TR 750std is part of the new range of standard trowels featuring a basic handle, frame and lifting hook. To be used for floating and trowelling of fresh concrete.
- The TR 750std has a strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Honda petrol engine. Reliable and environmental friendly.
- Forward folding handle makes transport and storage easy.
- Handle-grip adjustable in different heights.
- Light dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold, and designed for quick stop.
- Strong lifting hook, easy to use with fork or strap.
- The rotating protection ring offers excellent visibility features. An O-ring fitted on the outside of thecover protects walls against damage.
- All steel parts are powder coated for strong protection against corrosion.
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment.
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick- release pin per blade.
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine backwards on the advised support
- The engine has been designed so when the machine is tilted backwards for blade change, lubricating, cleaning, etc., no engine oil can escape through the valve and into the carburettor or the silencer.
- All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.