The Swepac TR 950E is an electrically propelled trowel for floating and trowelling of fresh concrete.
- The TR 600E has a safe electric drive, environmental friendly and quiet-running.
- Long and height-adjustable handle.
- A folding handle makes transport and storage easy.
- Very low level of hand/arm vibrations from the handle.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle.
- Lifting hook with integrated plate to protect the engine and the elecrical fittings.
- Stepless speed settings with “soft-start” so that the machine starts gently and the speed increases from zero up to the speed setting.
- Very stable protection ring offers excellent visibility features.
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized with an extra thick layer to provide better protection against corrosion.
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment.
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick-release pin per blade.
- The same blades for TR 950 and TR 2000-HRM simplifies and reduce costs.
- Modular design – many parts in common for all Swepac trowel models.
- The motor is mounted on a flat base-plate in the same way as the petrol version.
- All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.