The Swepac TR 600E is an electrically-propelled trowel for floating and trowelling of fresh concrete.
- The TR 600E has a strong reliable worm gearbox with permanent lubrication.
- Safe electric drive, environmental friendly and quiet-running.
- Long and height-adjustable handle.
- The long handle is foldable for convenient transport and storage.
- Very low level of hand/arm vibrations from the handle.
- “Easy grip” dead-man’s handle that is easy to hold and designed in such a way that it can be gripped from any point along the ergonomic handle.
- Lifting hook with integrated plate to protect the engine.
- The rotating protection ring offers excellent visibility features. An O-ring fitted on the out side of the cover protects walls against damage.
- All steel parts have been electrically galvanized with an extra thick layer to provide better protection against corrosion.
- Screw or alternatively quick-pitch system for blade adjustment.
- Unique fast blade change system. Just one quick-release pin per blade.
- Easy to carry out service, change the blades or the floating disc – just tilt the machine with the transport wheels fitted.
- All Swepac trowels are versatile and easy to operate. They are strong and reliable which means lower operating and maintenance costs.